Follow by Email

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Back in the room

Just got back from a wonderful 10 days of tango dancing in South Devon.



So all a bit quiet recently on the craft front, but I'm now back and busy writing my two columns for 'Homemaker' and 'Inside Crochet' magazines and getting ready to launch my new Knit Club. If you're interested in joining please email me and I will send you details as soon as we're ready to launch. nicki@nickitrench.com

Have you also seen that I'm going with a tour to Iceland in October to teach Fair isle knitting? This is a fantastic break away and a great opportunity to discover the textile trends in Iceland, and have a lovely holiday too of course.  Check this link to find out details if you're interested in joining me. Arena Travel

I'll also be teaching on another tour in the Spring to the Shetland Islands.







No comments: