Follow by Email

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Fair isle Workshop

I'll be running a workshop on Saturday 12th April on how to do Fairisle Knitting.
This is for knitters who already have a basic knowledge of knitting and can already cast on, cast off, make a knit and purl stitch.
You'll learn:
Fairisle weaving and twisting
  • Intarsia
  • Reading from a chart
  • Sewing in ends
The workshop will be held in my home which is a lovely open barn based near Lewes in East Sussex. This is a great and relaxing day out. I will make a lunch, some homemade cakes and biscuits and I'll be able to show you some of the current projects I'm working on too.

The cost for the whole day including lunch, practice materials and tuition is £60.

If you're a member of my Crochet Club the workshop is £50.

Click on the link to my website to book and if you have any questions at all, just email me on nicki@nickitrench.com



No comments: