Follow by Email

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Beginner's Crochet Workshop

I'll be running a Beginner's Crochet workshop on Saturday 3rd May. This is for those who have never crocheted before and would like to learn from scratch:

You'll learn:
This will cover crochet techniques from the very beginning and is suitable for total beginners or those wanting to practice the basic stitches. You’ll learn:
  • How to hold the hook and yarn
  • Doubles, treble crochet, slip stitch
  • Joining new colour
  • How to crochet in the round
  • A simple flower
  • How to read a pattern
The workshop will be held in my home which is a lovely open barn based near Lewes in East Sussex. This is a great and relaxing day out. I will make a lunch, some homemade cakes and biscuits and I'll be able to show you some of the current projects I'm working on too.

The cost for the whole day including lunch, practice materials and tuition is £60.

If you're a member of my Crochet Club the workshop is £50.

Click on the link to my website to book and if you have any questions at all, just email me on nicki@nickitrench.com





1 comment:

El Hada Acicalada said...

Hola enhorabuena por tus libros , yo tengo uno y me encanta!!
Saludos