Follow by Email

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

This image is from my latest book: Cute & Easy Crochet with Flowers but it gives you the idea for my latest workshop:

Christmas Piccalilli & Chutney Making
Cost: £45 each session  (includes all ingredients and lunch) - £80 for both sessions.
A great opportunity to come and learn how to make Piccalilli and Chutneys just in time to give as gifts for Christmas. This workshop is also being taught by Helen Hadfield (Piccalilli and Chutney expert!). We'll work from a tried and tested delicious homemade recipe and supply all the ingredients, jars and labels and you'll make a batch of jars to take home with you.

2 sessions:
Session 1: 9.30 - 12.30 - Piccalilli
Session 2: 1.00 - 4pm - Christmas Chutney

This workshop includes lunch for both morning and afternoon sessions and you can come for just one session or both. If you are booking for both, the workshop will cost £80

1 comment:

Danette Bartelmay said...

Hi Nikki~
I have a Knit/Crochet Night every Monday evening in my home. Your newest book was the talk of the night last week. We all passed it around and oohed and aahed!
I will be purchasing one for myself ASAP!!!
I love your beautiful work.
~Danette