Follow by Email

Friday, 23 August 2013

Join my New Crafts Facebook Group




I've started a new Facebook group: Nicki Trench Crafts https://www.facebook.com/groups/172031542987625/

This is aimed at my craft community, those who are interested in my books, articles, designs and workshops and who would like to join other like-minded people. I'd like this to be a real community of people sharing tips, patterns, photos and just general chat and support for anything to do with crafts and cooking of course!. I'll be posting up some free patterns, recipes, news, photos and competitions. This is also a great place for people who come on my workshops to stay in touch with the friends you make and share. So please come and join in - it'll be fun!

5 comments:

Jessie's Needle said...

I'm not on Facebook, but I wish you well with it.
S xx

moonstruckcreations said...

Have signed up and been approved!
Helenxx

Dorothy Griffiths said...

Hi Nicki how are you - bought you new book today, it is just fab. I can't wait to try some of the projects in it - have included it in my latest post on my blog. Love your work Nicki, you are so talented.
Lots of love
Dorothy
:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxx

crochetknittingsewing.blogspot.com

Nicki Trench said...

Thank you, that's really kind. Dorothy - are you in the Facebook Group yet?

Pammy Sue said...

I'm your newest follower here on your blog. Didn't know you had one or I'd have been here sooner! Love your books and patterns. I have all the crochet ones. I'm on the search for your newest Flowers one. Not sure it's out just yet.