Follow by Email

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Workshops

Have just reduced price of workshops. I'm lucky that I can hold the workshops in my new home, so that reduces my costs, so I'm able to pass this on to my customers! So now the knitting, crochet, patchwork workshops are £60 instead of £75, basic sewing classes are £75 (they include all fabric costs), and the cake decorating classes are £80 (including all costs of fondant icing and materials to make roses and leaves).

I'm also offering a special discount to knitting & crochet groups (or any groups!). If you can get a group of 6 people together or more, the workshop will cost £50 per person (knitting, crochet, patchwork).

So come along and book. Classes are small so you'll have lots of individual attention and the food's good too!

Nicki x

No comments: