Follow by Email

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Radio 4 - You & Yours: Baby Blankets

Had very brief but fun morning when I had to go to the BBC studio in Brighton to record a comment about baby blankets for You & Yours for Radio 4. Have a listen again, if you get the chance. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qps9

Of course you'll all have to find a new baby so you can make a baby blanket now! See my most recent design in Simply Crochet, or if you don't crochet, come along to one of my crochet or knitting courses to learn how to make one!

 
More of some my previous blanket designs:
 



 Not a blanket design, but couldn't resist this one - don't you think the Royal baby would look cute in this? (from Cute & Easy Crochet Baby Clothes)





 

1 comment:

Þórunn Einarsdóttir said...

Hi, can I buy or get the pattern for the Sherbet Dip blanket? I love that blanket and I would love to crochet it for my unborn child :)