Follow by Email

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Crochet Living - nearly here....

Here's another preview from Crochet Living. A really nice and easy project to make and easy to wear too. It fits like a shrug around the back and there's no shaping.

 Look out for this book, I haven't had my copy yet, but I'm sure it will be available in the next couple of weeks. I will also have some copies to sell, so if you're interested please email me and I'll put you on the list and send it as soon as it comes.

4 comments:

Maria Merlino said...

Crochet Living is the name of my pattern company and blog!
Maria Merlino

Katiejane said...

Can't wait for this book! What do you think of my recent make from "Cute & Easy Crochet"? I had great fun with it and just adore this book.
http://am-i-a-dreamer.blogspot.nl/2013/01/crochet-week-beanie-hat.html
Katie x

Nicki Trench said...

Hi Katie
I think it looks great! And I prefer it without the flower too. It's a really nice, easy pattern too. x

Katiejane said...

Thanks so much Nicki! x