Follow by Email

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

New Crochet Designs


I've designed two crochet projects for DMC which have just been released. You can find more information about where to buy the patterns from this website: http://www.dmccreative.co.uk/Products/Crochet-Collection/2012-Autumn-Winter-Crochet-Patterns/Homeware.aspx

I hope you'll like them. I particularly love the throw. I used Catherine Wheel stitch, which is one of my current favourites and really quite easy once you get the hang of it. The colours in this throw are really gorgeous, they're current trend colours and made using DMC's Natura cotton thread. You can't crochet really quickly with a cotton thread, but the look is really very stunning.

Let me know what you think.....

4 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

So far, so looking good!Off to check them out.

Community Learning Partnership said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I love the stitch, and the colour combo for the throw is yummy. You are sooo creative with colour...would love to learn it at the Sep crochet workshop :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a question: I am trying to make the Tie Bolero from your Cool Girls Guide to Crochet, but I don't understand how to start. Under Method it says 12st repeat plus 1st... what does this mean? There is no abbreviation for st, I assume it means stitch, but what do you mean by that? I really love the bolero and would love to make it so would be really happy if you could help :-)

Anonymous said...

I would also like to make the tie bolero and think I have the first two rows correct, however can not make any sense of the third row. I have tried to read the pattern in multiple ways and it just doesn't seem to work properly. I'm only a beginner and have no idea what I'm doing wrong.