Follow by Email

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Breaking News ....

I'm fed up of hearing about Barclays Bank being 'breaking news'. This is much more exciting..... I've found a new venue to hold my Quilting, Crochet and Knitting Workshops:



I'm moving this week to Loudwater, Nr Rickmansworth, Herts and I've been looking for a new venue and this is just round the corner from where I will be living and it's gorgeous!

The Loudwater Farm, Subud House, Loudwater Lane, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 4HG. website: www.loudwaterfarm.co.uk.


Set in the beautiful valley of the River Chess, just 30 minutes from central London and just half a mile from Junction 18 of the M25, with plenty of parking. The rooms are really beautiful with lots of space and beautiful, peaceful views. This is an ideal getaway for the day.

There is also Bed & Breakfast available at the farm for those who would like a weekend treat.

I have just been and booked some dates:

Crochet Workshops (Beginners & Intermediate)

Saturday 28th July 2012
Saturday 8th September 2012

Sewing Workshops
Saturday 18th August 2012 (Beginner's Patchwork Blanket)
Saturday 1st September 2012 (Hand Quilting - Paper Piecing Hexagons)
Saturday 29th September 2012 (Beginner's Patchwork Blanket)

There is detailed information on my website: http://www.nickitrench.com/ on each class with timings and costs, where you can also book your place.

Do come and visit at the new location, you'll love it!






No comments: