Follow by Email

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Super Scary Crochet

A great review from Amazon from Super Scary Crochet:

This review is from: Super Scary Crochet (Paperback)


This book was a gift from my dear sister. Being a novice & only knowing 4 basic stitches,along with no knowledge of abbreviations or in fact how to read any crochet pattern & that includes a granny square. I would repeatedly cast on & off trying to make a granny square myself (thats how novice i was)
I'm proud to say after my first attempt of the pocket Ghost. I've crochet nearly all of the scaries within a year. I found Batty Bat wings the hardest to do, but with the help of other sources I've cracked that tiny problem & Batty Bat does fly.
I've used the patterns and produced other fantasy creatures, as you learn, practise & become more confident along with the helpful stitches guide at the back - For example the horns on the devil i crochet one horn to make a nose for a witch.
This book has traught me how to read & understand patterns while making super scary crochet creatures & given me confidence with many crochet projects.

You can buy this on my website: http://www.nickitrench.com/. If you can't crochet why not come along on one of my workshops. Next one Saturday 12th May.

1 comment:

Sweet Seahorse said...

I purchased this book a few weeks ago and I love it! I am yet to make any of the projects, but I envisage a few gifts being made from it. I was very surprised that I could find very little information about it anywhere.
xXx Helen