Follow by Email

Monday, 16 April 2012

Beginners Patchwork Workshop

I'm holding a Beginner's Patchwork Class on Saturday 9th June.

This is by popular demand and we'll learn how to make a very simple patchwork top inspired from the 'Camilla's Quilt' project in my latest book 'A Passion For Quilting'.

The class will be small and I only have room for a maximum of 4 people, so book early. You can bring your own machine, but if you haven't got one, let me know and I will provide one for you.

Come and learn to make your own patchwork quilt using either your own fabrics or you can buy from a range of fabrics that I have for sale. You can view them on the Laughing Hens website: http://www.laughinghens.com/fabrics.asp

I will provide cutters and cutting boards. The class will start at 10am and finish at 4pm and will cost only £70 for the whole day. Please bring a packed lunch. Cakes, biscuits, teas and coffees will be provided.

This is a great opportunity to learn in a small class in a friendly and relaxed environment. You can book on my website: http://www.nickitrench.com/id1.html and please email me with any queries: nicki@nickitrench.com


No comments: