Follow by Email

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Amazon review

Great Amazon review for Cute & Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes:

By Mandymoo - This review is from: Cute and Easy Crocheted Baby Clothes (Paperback)


I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first about ordering this book as I wasn't that fond of the projects on the front cover. I decided to buy it anyway as I bought Nikki's previous book 'cute and easy crochet' and loved it. I received it today and upon flicking through the patterns I am very impressed! The patterns are modern and practical. A few of my favourites are: baby shell cardigan, pocket trim cardigan, baby mittens, lilac booties, and the flower cot blanket is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get crocheting. This book is a MUST buy for anyone wanting to crochet cute baby clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki,

I'm really looking forward to the beginner's crochet workshop tomorrow morning. Would it be possible to learn how to turn a corner to make squares as I want to make the gorgeous blaket that was featured recently in Making magazine?

Thanks,

Elizabeth :-)

marilynndarevalo said...

Amazon's $100 media hub offers an excellent combination of power and flexibility with an accessible, impressively smooth menu system. buy amazon reviews