Follow by Email

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Quilting Book out tomorrow

My latest book: Passion For Quilting & Patchwork is out tomorrow. I really hope you all enjoy it. I had such a lovely time writing this book. The fabrics are gorgeous and the projects are lovely. If you buy it, please let me know what you think. I'd love your feedback... If anyone would like a copy, just email me. I will be putting it up on my website soon. I'm being whisked off for a lovely holiday tomorrow for 10 days, but will get back to any queries on my return.

3 comments:

Stins said...

Wow, this book looks fabulous! (again!)
I wish you a very nice holiday, have fun!
By the way, I made one of the blankets from you " cute crochet" book.
Only it turned out a little bit different than the pattern, I got a bit carried away
I guess.... You can see a picture of it on my blog stinsplace.blogspot.com
Kind regards from Mirjam.

Ann said...

Yipeee! Can't wait to take a look.

Katiejane said...

I've pre-ordered mine on Amazon, I can't wait for it to arrive! I really want to try quilting and after so much success with your "Cute and Easy Crochet" book I just had to get this one too!
Katie x