Follow by Email

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Crochet Day

I've been crocheting since 9am and have been at it non stop for 7 hours, as a consequence I can't move my left arm above my waist. This is a disaster as there are so many more projects to go and in so little time.

I had to turn round a project in a day and get it straight back to the publisher for photography. I'm just hoping it looks ok, it's very difficult to make a dress for a rabbit with a big bobbly tail sticking out the back.

This is a stitch I've done for one of the other projects, which is my most favourite stitch, I love all the Rooster Yarns colours too. We producing some new colours especially for the book, which I'm really excited about.

I'm resting today and sewing for a couple of days to see if my arm/shoulder improves so I can get back to more crochet next week.


2 comments:

Angel Jem said...

Hope your arm feels better soon!

Emma F said...

Am loving reading all your news Nicki, hope you are well, much love, Emma xx