Follow by Email

Monday, 10 January 2011

Cute & Easy - Russian Dolls

Here is a little taster of things to come. These are Russian Dolls from Cute & Easy Crochet. The book is divided into sections for Beginners; Improvers and Enthusiasts. These dolls are in the 'Enthusiast' section. But they are not too difficult with a little help. We have a 'Super Cute Crochet - Making Amigurumis' workshop on Saturday 2nd April. It seems like a long way off, but it will soon be here and is an excellent opportunity to learn how to do these really cute Russian Dolls.

1 comment:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hi Nikki, I recently saw a picture of your delightful looking dolls on someone else's blog & knew I had to try to make them. I've made three so far and am just finishing up the smallest one. They are so nice and I'm sure my 2 granddaughters will enjoy them. I love your book!!