Follow by Email

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I'm delighted to receive this from Nicky at http://www.alifelikevera.blogspot.com/.
I'm also a fan of her blog, so please take a look.

To receive the award I have to tell you five things you might not know about me!

  1. I lived in Turkey, Italy and Spain; each for a year when I was in my twenties and I taught English as a Foreign Language. I later worked as a sub-editor on home & interior magazines and as a PA at Channel 4 and several advertising agencies.
  2. I love 'Gold Digger' by Kanye West, but like a wide variety of music.
  3. I'm learning to play the violin and am currently playing 'Through My Window' in the Grade 2 book.
  4. My sister and friends have been dragging me along to learn to Jive (Ceroc), and I'm beginning to really enjoy it - though I'm not sure my dance partners are - I keep standing on their feet!
  5. I love pickled onions, olives and a day barely passes when I don't eat houmous.

No comments: