Follow by Email

Monday, 25 October 2010

Finished!


I've been quiet because I've been working hard to finish the final corrections and touches to the crochet book that's out in the Spring. This is called: Cute & Easy Crochet and will be available from February. Here is a preview front cover, though it may not be the exact one.
Am completely delighted with this book. It looks really gorgeous, the projects are all really great, there's nothing in there that I don't like or feel I've compromised on.
We've been testing out many of the patterns in our crochet workshops, so thanks to all those who have been involved and to the many Dancing Hens customers and friends who have helped.

6 comments:

Vera Amos said...

Wow, that looks exciting, can't wait to see it. Nicky x

Emma Lightfoot said...

I'm sooooo excited as well! Emma x

Nicki Trench said...

Emma, you have to come to the studio sometime.

Sarah Traynor said...

Well done! I just love your book super-cute crochet, so I am looking forward to buying this one. :) Sarah, Dublin

Linda - jtowner64@aol.com said...

Do you have corrections for the Super-Cute Crochet-over 35 adorable animals and friends to make? In particular Adolpho the Alpaca. There is a mistake at the beginning with the head: it skips from rounds 11-12 to round 15. This is the only pattern attempted as yet.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is too late, but I'm trying to make cheryl the snail from your super-cute crochet book. Row 1 to Row 5 is fine, but how do you then go from a piece of flat crochet to doing rounds? I'm really scratching my head with this one. Any advice would be brilliant.