Follow by Email

Monday, 24 May 2010

Crochet

Weather might be glorious, but my head is either in a box of dusty old books and files, bags of rubbish, trips to the tip or crochet.

Now, I don't want you to think crochet is stressful, but when you've spent hours over colour charts, bits of wool, made countless samples until your hands are sore only to find out that the wool is out of stock! Well it's enough to make you want to stab someone with a crochet hook.

Nevertheless the projects for the book are coming along and I have had some very welcome offers of help this weekend. If you don't hear from me for a few days it's because I've wrapped myself up in bubble wrap, crocheted myself into a brown cardboard box with a sticker saying: Send Overseas.

3 comments:

Emma Lightfoot said...

Loving that bib!!!

Vera Amos said...

I wish I could crochet myself into a box sometimes! How frustrating yarn being out of stock grrrrrr!!!! Well make the most of the sun and relax in the garden its definately the best way to crochet!
Nicky

Anonymous said...

Hang on in there - sure it'll be worth it!