Follow by Email

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

New Craft Studio

Very excited to announce that I will be opening up a new Laughing Hens Contemporary Craft Studio in Radlett, Hertfordshire. It's based at Battlers Green Farm, a really lovely location just outside North London with an farm shop, cafe, Fired Earth and Aga shop, Florist (The Flower Grove) and loads more lovely shops.

The first classes commence 3rd July and I have loads of Saturday, weekday and evening classes for you in knitting, sewing, crochet and sugarcraft.

Many of the workshops will be based on the projects from my books and I'll be selling a small range of Rooster wool, needles and some Moda fabrics. I also plan to exhibit textile artists later on and I'm hoping to attract some really lovely exhibits for you to browse while you're visiting.

I'll also have shade cards and pattern books from Debbie Bliss and Rowan and will be able to place an internet order for the wool to be delivered straight to your home.

I've just put up a schedule of the classes on my website: http://www.nickitrench.com/ and I'll be updating the blog soon with dates too.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow! So excited to have you nearer.

Emma F said...

Looking forward to seeing what the new place looks like and am looking forward to bringing a bus load of peeps to learn new stuff!