Follow by Email

Friday, 12 March 2010

Drawstring Bag project

I've made this drawstring bag today for my Sewing Class on Monday. I chose a pretty nursery rhyme fabric that I bought ages ago and couldn't think what to make with it. I made this to show as a sample and to teach this technique, but I'm not sure what to do with the bag? It's a good size as a laundry bag, so I may applique 'Wash Me' on the front and give it to my daughter Camilla, to keep in her room - it may avoid the dirty underwear on the floor - though I doubt it.

4 comments:

Fabric and Yarn face said...

Nicki, it looks lovely & I will def be interested in making this once I've finished my other projects! xxxx

Emma F said...

Is Fabric and Yarn Face the T-girl?!!

Nicki Trench said...

Yes, she is. Come on Tara, out yourself, we know it's you!

Fabric and Yarn face said...

Yes it's me! xx :0) xx