Follow by Email

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Day off

Having a day off today. First time for ages. So finally managed to finish the crochet hook holder. Found the lining fabric in Patchwork Dog & Basket in Lewes and the ribbon at another fabric shop there. The fabric is from Moda, The Happy Camper range. It's all so lovely, I want to make loads of things with it.


I also found a really nice bundle of checks I thought that Christopher would like for his patchwork blanket when we visit him in Oman next month. I think he'll especially like this fabric with the tea cups too. It was in the sale.

Then went for my fabulous violin lesson - more scales and arpeggios and now practising 'Frohlicher Landman' (The Jolly Farmer) - 'needs a rich, warm tone with lots of bow', sounds like my crochet holder.

No comments: