Follow by Email

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Craft Drop In

I'm planning a Craft Drop In one night a week between 7pm and 9.30pm. This is for people who live locally and would like to come along to a session to have help with their sewing, knitting or crochet. I'll be floating around to help and guide people. There'll be plenty of books for inspiration and other people dropping in.

The idea is to share knowledge and get some help and have a good time, learning and creating with others. The price of the session will be £6. This will include practice wools, hooks and needles and threads - and teas, coffees.

I will be setting a night for this soon, but it will be on a Monday or Tuesday. At the moment anyone can come, but parking is limited, so it's best if you can let me know before you come. Email me if you're interested.

No comments: