Follow by Email

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Camilla is 19 today


Camilla is 19 today! Where have all the years gone. It's the most beautiful day for her birthday, it's hot and glorious and we're going for lunch at Bill's in Lewes. I bought her some lovely presents; some she likes, some she doesn't...

She loves: the highlights in her hair that she had done yesterday; she loves the t shirt (she's wearing) with the spots on from Urban Outfitters; she loves the Lavender and Rosemary Balm and Orange Lip Balm from Wild Planet Products; she loves the felted cherry brooch that I bought from Woolfest and the Alpaca socks.

She doesn't love: the mad looking Needlecraft Felted Fairy Kit that I bought from the Woolfest! Why not, I think it's great! I'm going to make it instead. She doesn't love: the t shirt from Zara with a cute pic of a kitten and the slogan: 'take care of your pet that saves your soul and makes you happy'...........

No comments: